Freelance Freelance Sales Consultants – Tender Alerts
About the Company
Blackwell Consulting Allianz (BCA) Limited is a fast growing business services & consulting company with a special focus on providing world-class and trusted service for international and local businesses with interest in Zambia and the Southern African region.
BCA has partnered with e-Procurement Technologies Limited of India in providing Zambian and African tender alert subscription plans via email and web portal (www.zambia.tendertiger.com ). Our partners provide the world number one tender portal that tracks Tenders information and hold a worldwide database of Government and private Tenders. World’s only ISO 27001, ISO 9001 certified & CMM Level 3 company in this domain tracking 240+ Countries’ Government and private tenders as well as the MFA tenders like WTO, WHO, African Development Bank, African Export-Import Bank, African Union, United Nations, Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa, etc. (totally track 250 MFA’s tenders). Please note that, in a day 25000 + tenders are floated in our portal from all around the world.
Post-subscription value added services on offer from BCA in collaboration with our Partners include;
- Joint Venture (JV)/Consortium: If a company wishes to bid in a tender in JV/Consortium, than we can help find a partner or share with you tenders where other bidders are looking for JV/Consortium partners.
- Bidding: In case of offline tenders, we can drop sealed tender & attend Tender Opening on client’s behalf. In case of online Tenders, the same can be done.
- Sub-Contracting: Find Sub contractors for Tenders won, If clients are seeking sub-contractor.
- Advertisements and Mass Mailing: Advertise clients’ product & services, our websites are frequently visited by Millions of Government & Private Sectors officials.
- Value Added Service of our Agents: As a client, one is able to use our agents in the bidding process.
Blackwell Consulting Allianz is seeking to work with Freelance Sales Professionals to market and sale subscription plans to all businesses with interest in either Zambian Tenders or Africa-wide Tender Alerts. Please NOTE this is a freelance open opportunity regardless of location or employment status.
Those in full time employment that would like to earn extra income and have the time to market and sale to their network are also encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will earn referral commissions on each successfully closed sale.
- Professional tertiary qualification.
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to deal and communicate with clients effectively and understand their expectations.
- Able to identify potential clients and qualify leads
- Strong networking and marketing skills.
- Good lead management and follow-up etiquette.
- Some knowledge of online tools (Social Media, CRM, etc.) and innovative ways of marketing and sales.
- Existing strong and impressive portfolio of potential clients.
- Demonstrated or past experience of corporate sales management.
- Good social media presence to help promote our service further through professional platforms.
How to ApplyPlease NOTE that anyone with contacts that would find this of value to their business may earn commission on closed referrals. Interested candidates may send in their applications (Motivation / Capability Letter ONLY) to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +260968888497. All applicants will receive communication.
62 total views, 3 today