Full-Time Office Assistant
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB) is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employment in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia.
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board invites applications from suitably qualified Zambian citizens to be engaged in the following positions.
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT ( 1 NDOLA,1 LUSAKA)
To provide quality customer care to Board’s clients in order to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous services at the Front Office Desk.
- Attends to customer inquiries on the Board’s operations made through physical contact, email and phone or social media.
- Monitors customer feedback on the Board’s operations via feedback forms.
- Welcomes and directs clients in a courteous, professional and polite manner and provides same with information about Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB)
- Addresses service charter requirements on customer service and communication
- Coordinates daily operations of the front desk and prepares current and upcoming events as directed by superior.
- Receives queries and complaints for the attention of superior.
- Makes on behalf of the superior hotel and air travel bookings for staff and other guests of the Board.
- Maintains a telephone register and emails of the Board
- Prepares weekly reports on Front Office activities.
Candidates must have the following:
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
- Diploma in any Business related field/Front Office Management or equivalent.
- Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
How to ApplyApplications with detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable referees, copies of certified of all relevant academic and Professional certificates, copy of National Registration Card (NRC) or Passport to support your application with contact details indicating daytime telephone/mobile numbers should be submitted to the following address not later than Friday, 6th October, 2017. Manager- Human Resources and Administration Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board Corner Broadway/Moffat Road Compensation House P.O. Box 71534 Ndola
432 total views, 2 today