Full-Time Student Affairs Coordinator
- Researching and performing student counselling related to admissions, financial aid.
- Co-ordinate with Student co-ordination team of other programs & department team managers in ascertaining and communicating.
- To listen to and counsel identified students who have personal problems that act as a barrier to learning.
- Exercises professional judgement in interpretation and implementation of University policies and procedures.
- To liaise with colleagues in school to organize support for students when necessary.
- To provide guidance for parents in helping students.
- To deliver the support service in a professional and competent manner.
- To maintain arms-length conduct with all students and to deal matters related to student issues, student queries and to escalate all issues amicably.
- To escalate student issues to the Management and act as a bridge between the Management and the Student body.
- Getting students reference and forward to the concerned department and follow up their admission.
- Arrange to process referral amount to the respective students who have given the referrals.
- To discuss disciplinary incidents with students and colleagues and to monitor students on report.
- Coordinating with finance department to get pending fees from the students.
- Social Science Diploma or Bachelors Degree with some related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate.
How to ApplyForward your CV to email@example.com Indicate the position title being applied for in the email subject and also as part of the file name of your CV (e.g. Martin Lawrence_Student Affairs Coordinator). “There will be no need to apply for this position if you have applied before as we have your CV on our Database”
248 total views, 7 today